Jerry Flynn, a retired Canadian Armed Forces specialist in wireless radio, electronic warfare, and signals intelligence, will speak in Nanaimo on Tuesday, February 19, 2013, at John Barsby Community School Multipurpose Room, 7:00 pm. (Bruce Avenue & Seventh Street)
Everyone is welcome to attend. Find out what the consequences are of long-term exposure to wireless emissions in the home and workplace so that you can take effective measures to reduce your exposure.
The event is co-sponsored by Vancouver Island University, Citizens for Safe Technology and Concerned Medical Professionals.
Admission by donation (suggested $5).
This is an opportunity to hear Jerry Flynn, a retired military officer, speaking about the hazards of EMR (electromagnetic radiation emissions) from wireless technologies, and how to protect your health and that of your loved ones. With 22 years’ experience in Canada’s and NATO’s army signals intelligence units, Flynn will present overwhelming scientific evidence showing that the proliferation of these wireless systems and devices in society is both negligent and highly dangerous, especially to our new and future generations. Come and hear the startling details on what the industry does NOT want you to know!
Flynn’s presentation supports the warnings from international security experts, including former CIA director James Woolsey, that the proliferation of wireless smart meters threatens our national security. Changing our vital electrical generation and distribution grids, on which our civilization depends, into all wireless systems renders us permanently vulnerable to (and at great risk from) potentially-devastating terrorist cyber-attack.
Please attend this meeting and donate to www.StopSmartMeters.ca.
Watch a video of a recent Jerry Flynn talk here.
See other dates for Jerry Flynn’s speaking tour through BC in February 2013 here.
Jerry Flynn is Speaking in these Communities in February 2013:
- Langley BC: Saturday, February 16 at 2 pm Windsong Community, 20543 96th Avenue
- Burnaby BC: Sunday, February 17 at 2 pm BC Firefighters Hall, 6515 Bonsor Avenue
- Gabriola: Monday February 18 at 7 pm 1475 at The Centre, Peterson Road, Gabriola
- Nanaimo BC: Tuesday February 19 at 7 pm John Barsby Community School, 7th and Bruce
- Victoria BC: Wednesday February 20 at 7 pm St. Andrew’s Highschool, 880 McKenzie Avenue
- Saltspring Island BC: Thursday, February 21 at 7 pm Hart Bradley Hall (Lion’s Club) 103 Bonnet Ave.
- Sunshine Coast BC: Saturday, February 23 at 7 p.m. Roberts Creek Hall, 1309 Roberts Creek Rd.
- Salmon Arm BC: Tuesday, February 26 7:00 pm. First United Church, 20 4 St SE.